Member Fees And Terms
Please visit http://www.britanniacentre.org/ to register. If you have any questions about registration please contact Britannia Community Centre at 604 718 5800
Please note that by training at our academy you expressly agree to our Student Code of Conduct outlined below.
Student Code of Conduct
- 1. Train with focus and intensity, while Respecting the integrity of others.
- 2. Wearing flexible workout clothing, or the group uniform is required for training.
- 3. Functional training attire must be worn under the uniform, training shorts and sport tops are recommended.
- 4. Students must arrive on time for class, and remain for the duration of class. (If you are going to be late, please call ahead to inform the instructor before class starts, and upon arriving, always ask permission to train before getting changed. If you are required to leave early, make arrangements with the instructor before class starts.)
- 5. All jewelry must be removed before class. No Exceptions.
- 6. Please do not chew gum during class.
- 7. Address the teacher and the other students by saying “Salve” upon entering and upon leaving the academy.
- 8. Each student must take it upon himself or herself to keep the academy clean at all times.
- 9. Monthly fees are due by the end of each month.